Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??

Like I mentioned before, my life can be strange. Living in the boonies does have its disadvantages. One of them is nature, and the wonderful little creatures that live in the woods behind our house. Usually there is a family of deer that are outside when I walk our dog at 10 or 11 at night. I'm beginning to get used to them, and they don't bother me, they just stare at the spotlight and then run off. But last night when I walked the dog, I had company. Bruno (the dog), was just about to go to the bathroom, when both of us noticed a glowing pair of eyes looking right at us. Now our spotlight only goes so far, so I couldn't tell exactly what kind of animal I was looking at. But I yelled, very loudly, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?". Now, I would think that normally an animal would run away when someone is screaming at them, but not this one! It actually started trotting closer! AAAAAHHHHH! That's what I said, and I turned around and took off at top speed, dragging a dog who was trying to squat. I'm sure he was surprised and wondered "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING?". I don't know if my feet touched the ground. Good thing my neighbors go to bed early, or they would of been hysterically laughing at me. My mom (Shirley), asked if whatever it was was chasing me. That was the last thing I was gonna do, turn around and look! In every horror movie when someone is being chased and they turn around to look, that's when they are attacked!! My goal was to get in the house as fast as possible, not check to see what it was or if it was following me. And let me tell you, I was probably as fast as an Olympic runner on steriods! World record speed! Needless to say, it took awhile to go to sleep last night. My mom said tonight I should bring out a really strong flashlight or something, but I'm afraid all the creatures will come out of the woods to stare at my really bright light! That's it for now.....Stacey

No comments: