Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Please turn off all electrical devices before...

Okay, I know there are a lot of people out there that do this, but I don't understand it! When you go into a restroom you need to stop talking on your cell phone! I'm sorry, but that is just really gross! Nobody wants to hear you using the bathroom, this is going a little too far. Nobody is THAT important! A friend of mine told me a story of being in the ladies room, and when she was done, she flushed the toilet. The woman in the stall next to her yelled at her "WHY DID YOU FLUSH THE TOILET?? I AM ON THE PHONE HERE"!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO RUDE?"

Is your phone call that important that you can't call them back? Cuz I'm thinking it's NOT. I began thinking about this subject because today I witnessed someone going into the bathroom to use his cell phone. Every time he needed to make a call he would go into the bathroom. I'm thinking he's using the bathroom as his office. Weird, huh? Why is he making phone calls from the bathroom? He does have an office, maybe he's a secret agent.....maybe not! I would think you would be able to hear the echoing of the bathroom.("Hey dude, where are you, it's really echo-y, are you in a tunnel? and what's with the water, are you at Niagara Falls?")

Technology is great, but for me, I leave the cell phone OUT of the bathroom, and maybe so should you.

1 comment:

Liliai said...

yes too many times have i been pocket dialed and left with a voicemail that consists of *zzzip, tinkle tinkle, FLUSH*

I always listen for the handwashing...cuz if I dont hear that I definitely dont want to shake that persons hand later.

thank you for speaking the truth about bathrooms and phones. I detest it too!